“Working with Lesley helped me organize my thoughts and materials and frame them into a complete outline so I can write my books. Constructing an outline and a plan to write gave me a feeling of accomplishment and made a long-held dream a concrete reality. Attending her Coastal Writers’ Group and Writing Workshops have been wonderful experiences. Actually, life-changing. Thank you, Lesley.” — Linda Michaels, MA, Dog Psychologist and Victoria Stilwell Dog Trainer
Lesley’s Consultant Services
Do you need a marketing and publishing consultant or a writing coach?
Four Benefits of Working with Lesley:
1. Lesley shares her personal experience and expertise as she guides you through each step of the writing, publishing and marketing process.
2. She teaches you how to use Social Media to expand your platforms.
3. She explains how to find your niche audience.
4. Lesley reveals the tricks of marketing to your target audiences.
Contact Lesley to discuss your project, or select an option below to pay now using PayPal. Thank you!
September 2011 Workshops
“Social Media Workshop”
Saturday, Sept. 24, 2011
9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Cost: $99.00 per person, includes 6-hour workshop, 10-page workbook and lunch
Five Reasons to Attend this Hands-On Workshop:
1. Learn to build a Facebook page, personal and professional, to promote your product/service 2. Start Blogging and create a LinkedIn profile to drive traffic to your blog/website 3. Creating accounts and learning to use Twitter, YouTube, and Google Analytics 4. Understanding the purpose of Social Media tools and how to manage them to increase your business 5. Personal Q&A time to help you achieve your goals
Cost: $99.00 per person, includes 6-hour hands-on workshop, Workbook and Lunch
Workshop is limited to 10 attendees.
Registration: Click the “Buy Now” button and pay via PayPal Questions?Email Lesley. Location: Encinitas, Calif. (directions emailed after registration is finalized) What to bring? Bring your laptop! We will go online to set up Social Media accounts.
Writing Coach Lesley Vance will teach you 8 killer techniques to turn your ideas into a best-selling book! Space is limited, so sign-up today by clicking this magic LINK.
Cost: $49.00, INCLUDES A 10-PAGE WORKBOOK and LUNCH
Location: Bellefleur Winery & Restaurant, 5610 Paseo del Norte, Carlsbad, CA 92008
EIGHT JAW-DROPPING BENEFITS OF ATTENDING THIS WORKSHOP!
1. Learn how to expand your book idea into an enticing best-seller 2. Discover the secrets of writing a one-sentence description of your book 3. Define your book’s key messages 4. Discover your target audience…and it’s not what you think 5. Understand your competition…and learn how to beat the pants off it! 6. Write a TOC (Table of Contents for those who aren’t in the industry) 7. Get your book outline done. 8. Craft a killer first paragraph to captivate readers.
COST: $30 for each 2-hour session, INCLUDES 10-PAGE WORKBOOK
*Special pricing of only $30 for each 2-hour session. Each session will offer you one-on-one coaching in a small group atmosphere to help you accomplish your writing goals. To learn more about the Coastal Writers’ Group and to sign-up, contact Lesley.
SIX FABULOUS BENEFITS OF ATTENDING THE COASTAL WRITERS’ GROUP! 1. One-on-one coaching in a small group atmosphere to help you accomplish your writing goals. 2. Learn from “Read & Critiques” to hear what works and what doesn’t. 3. Learn how to expand your book idea into an enticing best-seller! 4. Define your book’s key messages. 5. Understand your competition. . .and learn how to beat the pants off it! 6. Get real answers to your burning publishing questions.
“How to Publish & Market Your Book”
Friday, August 5, 2011
This Workshop will teach you how to get your book published (independent-publishing vs. traditional publishing) and how to market your book. Time: 11:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. Location: Bellefleur Winery & Restaurant, 5610 Paseo del Norte, Carlsbad, CA 92008
SIX AMAZING BENEFITS OF ATTENDING THIS WORKSHOP! 1. Learn the pros and cons of independent-publishing vs. traditional publishing. 2. Craft a query letter to literary agents that will grab their attention! 3. Understand the importance of a PLATFORM…and I’m not talking high heels. 4. Figure out how you will sell your book…don’t think a publisher will do it for you. 5. Learn how to find your niche audience. 6. Understand the tricks to marketing to your target audiences.
Contact Lesley if you are interested in attending this workshop. Details TBA.